Shipping & Deliveries
- For Abu Dhabi: Any Order before 2 PM will be delivered in the same day between (3 PM - 9 PM).orders after 2 PM will be delivered next working day from (9 Am-1 PM)
- Other Emirates: Any order before 2 PM will be delivered next working day.
- Friday is not a working day.
Authentic or Clone/Fake?
Goods are sourced from the US, UK, France and Germany. This includes:
If you're looking for clones (which is fine), then it won't be here. Vape safe ;)
Vaping words, terminologies and names
- 510 – The most common and popular style of atomizer, its threading has become the industry standard with most atomizers, cartomizers, clearomizers and tanks using it.
- 18650 – The most popular battery size for advanced e-cigs, these batteries give users decent power and battery life with less bulk than 26650s.
- AFC – Air flow control. This refers to a small dial (sometimes a screw) found in atomizers and clearomizers/tanks to adjust the drag of an e-cig.
- Airflow – The amount of air sucked into an atomizer or tank. Looser airflow results in more vapor, while tighter airflow results in less vapor but more intense flavor.
- All Day Vape – A term used to refer to the type of e-juice you prefer over others, i.e., “This strawberry tobacco flavor is great, it can be my all day vape!”
- Atomizer – Also called “atty” for short, this is the part of an e-cig that houses the coil and wick that is heated to produce vapor from e-liquid.
- Box Mod – A type of APV that’s shaped like a box, these come in either mechanical or variable configurations. Some box mods are capable of housing up to four 18650 batteries. Typically wider, some users prefer these over tube mods for their shorter (thus, more pocketable) length. Box mods are also more powerful than their tube counterparts, with power outputs ranging from 20 watts to 200 watts.
- Coil – The part of the atomizer used to heat or vaporize e-liquid.
- Deck – The part of the atomizer in which the positive and negative posts are found. This term is usually used to describe rebuildable atomizers, with larger decks being easier to rebuild on.
- DNA – A chip made by Evolv, this is a variable wattage board whose name is generally used to describe any mod with an Evolv chip.
- Drip Shield – The name for an external cover used to slip onto atomizers to catch leaked e-juice and return it to the atomizer. This prevents e-liquid from spilling onto your e-cigarette.
- Drip Tip – An accessory used to replace the stock mouthpieces of atomizers with a large hole to allow dripping without their removal.
- Drip Well – A term to describe the bowl shape near an e-cigarette’s connector. It’s designed to catch leaking e-juice to prevent spillage.
- Dry Hit – A term that describes taking a drag off your e-cigarette that’s run out of e-juice.
- E-Juice (E-Liquid) – The solution that’s vaporized to create vapor, e-juice comes in a variety of nicotine strengths and flavors. It is made from propylene glycol (PG), vegetable glycerine (VG), flavoring, and nicotine (there are also some without nicotine).
More terms can be found here: